Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Playing catch up!

Wow, time sure flies when your......well living! May not all be fun, but its life! I have been writing more. Not blogging much as you can tell. I am working on that. I have started two books in the last several weeks. I am really excited about both of them being completed. Of course, that is a few days (months) down the road. I am enjoying making my time what I want it to be though.

I have been following several writer's blogs and learning the trade a little bit better every day! Isn't that what we are here for? To learn. If you aren't learning then you aren't growing. Not growing? Getting stagnant! Stagnant things stink!! I don't want to be a stinker! So, I am learning all I can about being a published writer. I have attended my first writer's conference. I have to say it was overwhelming but amazing.Met a lot of nice helpful people. I am looking forward to attending many more in the near future.

I now tweet! Still not sure about that one! With thanks and gratitude to @KristenLambTX. I am learning (trying to) what tweeting is all about! Check out her blog: http://warriorwriters.wordpress.com/ 
If you aspire to be a writer or just have questions about social media, she's your girl! She is the author of WE ARE NOT ALONE: The Writer's Guide to Social Media

I don't feel like I have any words of wisdom in my head today. Probably too much time on my hands! Adjusting to not working is challenging. I think I will survive OK but it's taking me a bit to get the hang of it. (I know what your thinking, poor baby! I get it, I am blessed to not have to work any longer! I know this, thanks for the reminder, though!) I'm not good at scheduling my writing time and my blogging time and other aspects of the writer's life! But I am up to the challenge! 

So for now I will keep on keeping on and writing and looking forward to being a published writer some day! If you don't believe in yourself who will!!??

Be sure and check out Kristen's blog.

Prayers and happy writing
Sabrina 

No comments:

Post a Comment